Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Scraproom Tour!

I love, love, love my current scrapbook room. I am blessed to have a dedicated space (except for some other home office type uses) that I can use for my creative endeavors. I don’t know about you, but I really enjoy seeing other’s creative spaces, because it inspires me!

Craft Room Tour.png

I learn a lot from seeing how other crafters organize, display, and of course create on a budget! So, since I have watched like a million craft room tours, I am super excited to share mine with you. I hope it inspires you as I have been inspired.

If you enjoy the video, I’d love for you to subscribe to my channel, and pin the graphic above so others can find it too! Thanks!

Here is the video! 

Scraproom Tour Video on YouTube

(I’m working on embedding, I’ll update it as soon as possible)

No comments:

Post a Comment