Saturday, October 27, 2018

A Chilly Easter

It was a cold and snowy night…

Just kidding.  Ha. 

But it was Easter, and it was freezing.  Life winter coats and see-your-breath freezing.

So this presented me with a dilemma.  Bright red coat dominating Easter photos.  What’s a scrapper to do??

Create an Easter page with Christmas flowers, of course.


chillyeaster

Since the photos were fighting back with any traditional Easter themed products, I dug deep in my stash and found some Christmas papers (The Paper Studio) that had colors that worked with my photos but weren’t too holiday looking.  Proving, of course, that there is an answer to every scrapbook challenge. 


I decided on the white background, then used gesso and a stripe stencil to add some texture and a graphic element to the page.

Chilly Easter cu1

While the result isn’t overly Easter-y, it does work for the photos and I’m happy with the final result.  Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment