Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Let’s Just Play All Day

So back in April 2016 (which just happens to be where I am currently scrapbooking. Ahem.), we were in the middle of a major home renovation.  There was dust, and dumpsters, and wallpaper to strip (it had GOLFERS on it!).  There was also shopping!

This layout uses mostly the 6x6 paper pad from Echo Park, called Happy Camper.  I passed over the line when it first came out, but when I found the 6x6 locally a few months later, I decided I NEEDED it.

And apparently I did, as I have used it a ton since then.

Playallday

The photo is of my 3 checking out the tractors in Lowes, while we shopped for light fixtures.  They were bored, other than this 5 minute interlude.  Still need to write in my journaling though!

playallday cu1

I mixed in some October Afternoon Farm Girl ephemera and some random bits I had out, as this layout was made while we were in temporary housing and I was limited to 2 Iris cases and a box.  It’s amazing what you can do with a little, right?


See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment