Thursday, October 25, 2018

Bless This Mess (Cute)

Oh that face!  There;s something about that expression on his face that just has me…  all wrapped up.  I couldn’t NOT go girly with this page.  It just didn’t fit that sweet face to pair it with all rough and tumble papers.


So, Maggie Holmes for the win!  I did, however, keep to more masculine colors, and anchoring the page with that buffalo check really helps.

cute

I derived partial inspiration from Shimelle’s Layer On Layer class.  There’s a video where she shows taking a sticker book and just layering things up, one on top of the other.  I did this with the Maggie Holmes sticker book- almost everything here that isn’t paper of enamel accents is from that book.

Cute_AMcGrew_cu1

I actually started this layout with a full circle of enamel accent dots, and then most of them got covered up.  That’s just how it seems to go sometimes!  Because of that, though, I ended up adding a few more as embellishment at the end.

cute_AmcGrew_cu2

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment