Wednesday, May 1, 2019

This IS My Real Smile!

Oh, life with boys. Always a riot, never a dull moment.

These photos are from a moment when we were all eating together on the deck, and the sun was setting. I asked my 11-yo for a photo… and these are what I got.

I suppose at least he lets me take his picture.

This is also my very first Pinkfresh layout EVER. Gasp! How did that happen? I can’t believe I haven’t dug in before. This definitely won’t be the last. :) This is mostly Case of the Blahs.

RealSmile Main_AMcGrew.JPG

I used some Silhouette cut file leaves that I cut AGES ago and saved for some future use. The color wasn’t quite right, so I toned them down with a bit of the same paint I used on the background. I love cutting bits and bobs when my Silhouette is out and having them available for the perfect moment. I do the same with doilies, arrows, gears, etc… though it’s definitely time to replenish my stash!

RealSmile2_AMcGrew.JPG

Thanks for taking a peek! If you would like to see more of my layouts, you can check out my YouTube Channel HERE.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment