Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Friend Farewell

Hi everyone!  I am finally finishing up 2015 in my Project Life album (which means I will be scrapping Christmas in July… ironically).  This photo is from our farewell party in Bulgaria, right before we moved home to Indiana.  It’s a special photo, because it features almost all of my kiddo’s friends from that time in our lives.  I’m really happy with how this one turned out.

The background is a paper from a Webster’s Pages line by Alison Kreft.  It’s actually a cut-apart sheet, but I had several so I decided to use the B side here.

friendfarewell_Amcgrew

I colored the chipboard frame with Distress Stain in Spiced Marmalade.  Most of the fussy-cut pieces are from Crate Paper’s Farmhouse Collection, and the letters are October Afternoon Daily Flash.

friendfarewell_Amcgrew_cu1

friendfarewell_amcgrew_cu2

Thanks for coming by and taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment