Friday, July 14, 2017

DC Walking Tour

Last fall we mad a treck across the USA to attend a very special wedding.  While we were in Richmond, it seemed just too close to leave without going to visit Washington DC, since many of us had never been.  So we hopped on a train and off we went. 

We only had one afternoon, so we walked through as much as possible and caught the highlights- Washington monument, Lincoln Memorial, the White House.  The kids were old enough to appreciate the experience, I think (I hope), and it’s likely we won’t be back for quite a long time, so I took lots of photos.

DC Tour_AMcGrew

DCtour_amcgrew_cu1

DCtour_amcgrew_cu2

I used a background paper from Basic Grey (Carte Postale) as well as a few BG embellishments.  I also used some giant chipboard letters from Seven Paper with my Distress Stains- a favorite technique of mine because it’s so very easy.  Some stamping, some tickets (Maya Road) and some thread add texture to the layers. 

Go have a crafty weekend.  Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment