Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Around the World, and Back to IKEA

When we lived in Eastern Europe, we went to IKEA a LOT.  We would have meetings with teammates in the cafe, hang out there for some air conditioning, stop for a quick meal, and we even walked laps around the store in an effort to get baby #3 to make his appearance. It was a familiar place for us while living in an unfamiliar country.

So when we returned to the US, we were all eager to make the 100-mile trek to IKEA to help furnish our new home stateside.  We made it there only a few weeks after our return, and did indeed find some great deals for the new place.

backtoikea_Amcgrew

Around the world_cu1_AmcGrew

Around the world_cu2_Amcgrew

I used a lot of paper here from the BasicGrey Carte Postale line.  Remember that one? Me neither.  Apparently, it completely slipped under my radar until it showed up at Tuesday Morning.  I picked it up because it was full of colors that I didn’t have much of in my stash.  Mixed with a bit of October Afternoon’s Saturday Morning line, it was perfect.  I really like how this one turned out. 

Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment