Thursday, June 22, 2017

Konza Water Park

Hi there!  Thanks for coming by!  I have just a minute, but I really wanted to pop in a share this layout with you today.  The photo is from a day at a water park (I know, I know) where they also happened to have some ATV’s and a track.  After a day of watching the kids swim, my husband could not resist the chance for speed.  This happened to be my favorite photo of the day, and so all of the swimming photos are in the pocket page facing this one in my album.

konza_amcgrew

The giant chipboard letters are colored with Distress Stains, and are from Studio Calico.  The paper and washi are from We R Memory Keepers.

Konza_amcgrew_cu2

konza_amcgrew_cu1

Thanks for taking a look!  I hope you are inspired to create today!

No comments:

Post a Comment