Saturday, June 3, 2017

Mommy and Me

I don’t take enough photos of myself.  What mom does, right?  I’m usually the one behind the camera, and let’s face it- the kids are cuter then I am!  When I do remember to take the shot though, I always try to get it in their albums.  Because making and preserving memories is what we scrapbookers do!

This layout was taken at a church event, but it’s not really about that.  To me, this photo shows me, as a baby-wearing mama who was hanging with her baby because that’s what I do.  It’s kind of my favorite.

One the topic of favorites, this layout uses a collection from Kaisercraft that I adore.  I did a little misting on the background, but the focus of the page is on those fussy-cut filmstrips, directing the eye to the photo.  I added some flowers and embellishment, but kept it simple.  After all, it’s all about that photo.

MommyandMe_AMcGrew

mommyandmcAmcGrewcu1

Can’t beat that fantastic color palette.  I think it does a good job not making the page overly feminine, even with flowers.  Someday, this baby that is my son will appreciate that. 

Go, take a photo of yourself today!

No comments:

Post a Comment