Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Say Cheese!

Confession time.  I actually created this page well over a year ago.  Because I took a rather long blogging break, this one never actually got photographed and published.  But I still love it!  Those photos are the bomb.  I mean, seriously. 

This was a big day for our family.  We were in Chicago for a few days on a mini vacation before boarding a plane to head to Bulgaria, where we then lived for the next 2-1/2 years.  I had read somewhere that is was a good idea to take a break between all the goodbyes and the actual move, to give everyone a chance to settle down and breathe.  It was great advice.

Anyway, these photos are from the Children’s Museum at Navy Pier.  There was a photo booth there, and though I am rarely one to spring for these types of things, I knew it was a momentous time in our lives and I decided to go for it.  I carried these photos around for quite a while before getting them in the scrapbook. 

123cheeseAMcGrew

These big numbers are one of my favorite products ever.  They’re from Pink Paislee, and I got my first set in a kit.  I loved them so much I bought a second set (which is something I rarely do).  But I’ve used them a lot and they’re still going strong! 

123cheeseAMcGrewcu1

123cheeseAMcGrewcu2

Most of these papers are from one of the older Dear Lizzy collections from American Crafts.  I think it was called 5th Avenue?  I don’t have any more to check! 

Have a craft week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment