Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The Gang’s All Here

Today’s layout is the first family photo we’ve taken in 2 years (bad, I know!).  I’m not thrilled with it, as several of us were sick and no one was in the mood for a photo shoot, and it shows.  But there was a deadline for a family project, so a photo shoot we did.  I decided that the photo was a must-scrap simply because it exists (and includes the baby).

For this page, I chose the “September Skies” collection from Heidi Swapp.  I adore the colors in this collection, so much that I am basing the colors for our new home décor on them when we return to the USA next month.  The gold spatters are from Heidi Swapp mist.

Gangishere_AmcGrew

I’ve been saving these gold Thickers for a while… I kinda love them too.

Gangsallhere_cu1_AMcGrew

I created the background with a white Signo pen, and a Crafter’s Workshop stencil.  So easy to do, so much impact.  It’s also a high-impact layer with no bulk, which suits my style perfectly, and something I add to my pages whenever I can.

Gangsallhere_cu2_AMcGrew

I hope you get some crafty time today!

~Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment