Friday, September 11, 2015

Celebrate Family

You know how sometimes, being together is all that matters?  While we have been living overseas, we have had visitors from the US once.  My parents came to see us, shortly after baby Ezra was born last year.  While they were here, I was recovering, the weather was lousy, and we didn’t do much.  But they came, and that meant the world.  We loved every minute.  Also, I didn’t take enough photos. 

CelebrateFamily_Amcgrew

This layout uses a collection of random bits from KaiserCraft, My Mind’s Eye, and Glitz Design.

CelebrateFamily_Cu1_Amcgrew

CelebrateFamily_cu2_Amcgrew

I still have to add the journaling.  That’s my weak spot, on every page!  I did leave a spot for it, though so it will be there.  Someday.  Soon-ish.  Ahem. 

See you on the crafty side,

~Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment