Monday, August 10, 2015

Starting Fresh

It’s been so long since I blogged, that I’ve somehow lost access to my old blog.    Moving overseas caused problems with my accounts, and Google has been very slow to restore access, since they assume I’m a hacker (because clearly scrapping blogs are THE THING to hack).  Why the long absence?  Well, between the aforementioned move, having a baby, and now preparing to move back to the USA my time and motivation for scrapbooking and blogging has been at a 10 year low.  After years of being part of design teams, challenge blogs, and other scrapbook related activities, I needed time to recharge and find my scrapping groove again without the pressure of publically posting everything. 

And, it was great.  But I miss it, so here I am.

So, here is my first layout to share in over a year.  The papers are from Kaisercraft, and the photo is from one of our trips back to the US to visit friends. The lamppost is from the Curtsey Boutique, and the wood frame is an oldie-but-goodie I’ve been hoarding from Crate Paper (remember Story Teller?)

Friends_Amcgrew

Friends_cu1_Amcgrew

Friends_cu2_amcgrew

So, there you have it.  Hopefully, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me here in the near future, with inspiration to share. 

Thanks for coming by!

~Alyssa~

PS- My old blog, Alyssa’s Scraps, can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment