Tuesday, October 6, 2015

4 Months Old!

Hi All!  We’re back in the USA now, and working on getting settled in our new place.  Between here and there, though, is a trip to the East Coast to attend a special family wedding.  :)  So, more regular posting is on the horizon, but please bear with my for a few weeks.

Today I have a layout to share that is full of color!  I decided to play around with stencils and paint one night, and made these tags.  I decided to use them on this layout and go all-out color.  I used the white background to keep things from being too overwhelming.

4months_Amcgrew

4months_cu1_Amcgrew

With this much color, minimal was the best route for embellishing, so I used a few die cuts and enamel dots and went with it. 

4months_cu2_Amcgrew

Enjoy color today!

~Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment