Saturday, September 19, 2015

All New Times and Seasons

I enjoy a good scraplift.  Especially when I have good reason to scraplift one of my favorite layouts. 

A few years ago, I created this layout, featuring a fun photo of my older son (now 8- yikes!).

When I was looking for inspiration for scrapping Ezra’s birth announcement, I came across this layout and realized I still had some of the same Echo Park paper.  That’s how this layout was born (pun intended).  I even borrowed the title, which seems appropriate given the way this little guy has changed the entire landscape of our family.  :)

Times and Seasons2_Amcgrew

TimesandSeasons2_cu1_AMcGrew

 

TimesnadSeasons2_cu2_Amcgrew

There’s not a lot of complicated stuff going on here, just some fun layering and paint spatters.  I think my favorite part is the small “hi” beside the photo.  It adds a  little bit of fun on a fairly serious layout.  :)

Thanks for peeking!

~Alyssa~

No comments:

Post a Comment